Part III Unexpected Color Combinations
Dear Fellow Artist,
As painters we can get in a color rut and keep using the same color palette in the same way. This results in boring paintings.
- Do you struggle with finding exciting color combinations for your painting?
- Do you know why some colors do not appear to agree with each color?
- Are you aware that "the rules for mixing colors" do not always work when mixing watercolor paints?
- Wouldn't you like to know how to use the color wheel specifically for watercolor painting?
I am teaching a one day workshop titled,
"The Art of Color: Choosing Colors That Work Together"
Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Your work will be transformed as you learn how to create the "WOW!" effect which will differentiate your artwork from everyone else. This class will not result in formula paintings. What it will do is enable you to develop and enhance your own personal style. Move forward with confidence as you:
- Understand color combinations and harmonies.
- Understand how to change colors to enhance your painting.
- Understand why some watercolor mixtures work and why other mixtures don't work.
The price of this workshop is $125.00 and I need to hear from you by Monday, September 16, 2019 if you would like to take this one-day workshop. To attend, please email me at email@example.com. This workshop will be held in the Resident Room at my complex. Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Painting! Dennis Pendleton